BUNDLE Package include:
- 100% Epson Components Printer Commercial/ Industrial Printer, 24 inch wide, repurpose for DTF
- 8 channel/ 8 color, 360 nozzle per channel
- 1 LB McLaud DTF Rubberized Powder White
- 1 Roll DTF Film
- 1 lb McLaud Rubberized DTF Powder
- RIP Software
- Maintenance and Cartridge Resetter
- Digital Humidity and Temperature Monitoring Device
- Video Onboarding / Face Time
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on Printer parts
- 30 days Warranty on Print Head and anything ink touches.
What's NOT Included but you may need:
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print to your garment
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity between 40% -60% in the print room) - recommended
- Extractor fan - recommended
Covers 30 days warranty on the components that come in contact with ink (ink lines, damper, printhead, capping station assembly). But covers all other parts of the printer. The onsite service is not covered but can be avail for a fee of minimum $500 for 3 hours of visit plus $150 per hour additional. Service is available in our service center during warranty period. Consumable item is not covered like cartridge, ink, film, adhesives. All defective must be ship back to our nearest service center at customer expense.
NOTE: Due to very high demand for Naruhoshi DTF Printers and Supplies, there may be a delay in processing your order. You will be contacted with an estimated lead time based on current inventory availability and order processing lead times. Orders will ship on a first ordered, first shipped basis. Color of equipment is subject to availability, image is a representation, actual design may vary. Contact us for expedited requests or custom color options if required.
WARNING: WORK IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA and use Protective Equipment when working with DTF products and processes as fumes may be hazardous. DTF inks and film require a good humidity environment - over 40% humidity is highly recommended to minimize risk of ink clogs and film buckling.
Returns / Refunds: Printer and equipment sales are final. We do not accept returns or give refunds on printers once ink is installed. Printer issues must be resolved according to the terms of the warranty.