Naruhoshi DTF 2406 Printer, 24" Wide – Ready to Print Bundle Package
Availability: In stock
Collection: DTF Printer Bundle, DTF Printing
Vendor: McLaud Technology
Have a question?
Brand New Print head, Brand New Ink Pump, Brand New Capping Station, Brand New Wiper
- # of nozzles: 360 nozzles x 8
- Ink type: DTF
- Color options: CMYK+WWWW
- Dimensions: 54'' x 53'' x 22''
- Weight: Printer 187 lbs, + Stand 35 lbs
BUNDLE Package include:
- Wide Format Printer Commercial/ Industrial Printer, 24 inch wide
- 8 channel/ 8 color, 360 nozzle per channel
- McLaud DTF Inks CMYK+WWWW
- 1 Set Premium Refillable Cartridge
- 1 roll McLaud DTF Film
- 1 lb McLaud DTF Rubberized Powder White
- RIP Software
- 1 Cartridge Ink Resetter
- 1 Maintenance tank resetter
- Digital Humidity and Temperature Monitoring Device
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on Printer parts
- 30 days Warranty on Print Head and components ink touches.
Covers 30 days warranty on the components that come in contact with ink (ink lines, damper, printhead, capping station assembly). But covers all other parts of the printer. The onsite service is not covered but can be avail for a fee of minimum $500 for 3 hours of visit plus $150 per hour additional. Service fee is free in our service center during warranty period. Consumable item is not covered like cartridge, ink, film, adhesives. All defective must be ship back to our nearest service center at customer expense.
NH2405/ MP2408/ MP2410 Client Experience.
MP240510 Maintenance and Technical videos.
NOTE: Due to very high demand for DTF Equipment and Supplies, there may be a delay in processing your order. You will be contacted with an estimated lead time based on current inventory availability and order processing lead times. Orders will ship on a first ordered, first shipped basis. Color of equipment is subject to availability, image is a representation, actual design may vary. Contact us for expedited requests or custom color options if required.
WARNING: WORK IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA and use Protective Equipment when working with DTF products and processes as fumes may be hazardous. DTF inks and film require a good humidity environment - over 40% humidity is highly recommended to minimize risk of ink clogs and film buckling.
Returns / Refunds: Printer and equipment sales are final. We do not accept returns or give refunds on printers once ink is installed. Printer issues must be resolved according to the terms of the warranty.