ACRORIP Version 11, works for DTF and UV Printers Software with Onboarding Support
Availability: In stock
Vendor: McLaud Technology
Have a question?
Acrorip ® Version 11 is now available - it comes with a DTFRIP ® USB security dongle that works with many popular Epson based DTF Printers. This is the latest and best ACRORIP version on the market.
Available in 2 versions:
- ACRORIP wideDTF®
Each version (desktopDTF and wideDTF) come with a separate dongle, so are separate items. Check compatibility listed below for each item/version.
This software is very easy to use and offers a simple interface (the same familiar interface as previous AcroRip versions, but loaded with more features, and fully licensed). Anyone can learn and understand how to use this RIP software very quickly. ACRORIP V11 is focused primarily on DTF PRINTING functionality but is also compatible with many Epson-based DTG and UV Printers.
Works with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11.
- Multi-image handling
- One pass white and color
- Easy and bug-free installation
- Custom channel settings (change channels on demand and based on your custom requirements)
- Latest/Updated Drivers
- Improved Color Expressions ( whites and colors are more vivid)
- Custom Channel Substitution (For example, if yellow is clogged, use a WHITE CHANNEL and use YELLOW INK in that CHANNEL and Close off the original Yellow channel
- Proprietary RIP BOOST setting to increase the print speed of the popular Epson L1800 printer by up to 40% on demand*
- Paper Cut function (works with 4800/4880/4900/P5000/7800/7880)
- Roll Printing on Epson L1800, P400/P600/P800 and other models
- Epson Surecolor P700, P900 compatibility included with desktopDTF® version (BETA)
* You have the choice of printing at regular L1800 speeds (regular speed, photo quality prints) or at RIP BOOST speeds (40% faster speeds, normal quality prints). The quality difference is mostly noticeable on larger prints, but the speed enhancement is for all size prints.
ACRORIP V11 desktopDTF® is compatible with the following printer engines:
- Epson L800/L805
- Epson L1800
- Epson Artisan 1430
- Epson Photo XP-15000
- Epson Ecotank ET-8500, ET-8550
- Epson Stylus Photo 1390, 1400
- Epson Stylus Photo R1800, R1900, R2000, R2400, R2880, R3000
- Epson SureColor P400, P600
- Epson SureColor P700 (BETA - customers need to have resettable cartridges, these drivers are in BETA development and subject to improvements as ACRORIP gathers more market feedback)
- DTFPRO INSPIRE LITE 1800
- DTFPRO MODEL J
ACRORIP V11 wideDTF® is compatible with the following printer engines:
- Epson Stylus Pro 3800, 3880, 3885
- Epson Stylus Pro 4000, 4800, 4880, 4890, 4900
- Epson Stylus Pro 7800, 7880, 7890, 7900
- Epson SureColor P800, P5000, P6000
- Epson SureColor P900 (BETA - customers need to have resettable cartridges, these drivers are in BETA development and subject to improvements as ACRORIP gathers more market feedback)
- DTFPRO Thunderbird